ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 4th. In the last seven days, ZCore has traded down 20% against the dollar. ZCore has a total market cap of $225,217.00 and approximately $1,918.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZCore coin can currently be bought for $0.0440 or 0.00000535 BTC on popular exchanges including $32.15, $50.98, $18.94 and $13.77.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 73.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Buying and Selling ZCore
ZCore can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $20.33, $7.50, $24.43, $24.68, $33.94, $10.39, $51.55, $50.98, $5.60, $18.94, $13.77 and $32.15. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZCore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.