CREDIT (CURRENCY:CREDIT) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 4th. Over the last seven days, CREDIT has traded down 10.1% against the U.S. dollar. CREDIT has a total market cap of $162,728.00 and approximately $64,988.00 worth of CREDIT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CREDIT coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cat.Ex and BitForex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001523 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 33.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0549 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000165 BTC.
hashing algorithm. CREDIT’s total supply is 30,825,710,000 coins and its circulating supply is 16,121,615,182 coins. CREDIT’s official website is terra-credit.com. CREDIT’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CREDIT Coin Trading
CREDIT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cat.Ex and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CREDIT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CREDIT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CREDIT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CREDIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CREDIT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.