Dystem (CURRENCY:DTEM) traded 80.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 4th. During the last week, Dystem has traded down 59.5% against the U.S. dollar. Dystem has a market cap of $2,862.00 and $71.00 worth of Dystem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dystem coin can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00011713 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002900 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005352 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 28.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Dystem Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Dystem
Dystem can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dystem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dystem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dystem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dystem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dystem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.