Hashgard (CURRENCY:GARD) traded down 6.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 4th. During the last week, Hashgard has traded up 6.5% against the US dollar. One Hashgard token can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Hotbit and IDEX. Hashgard has a total market capitalization of $2.00 million and $187,496.00 worth of Hashgard was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003090 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012308 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00192115 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $83.40 or 0.01017345 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0593 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00024031 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.43 or 0.00090608 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hashgard Foundation Ltd., is a non-profit organization registered in Singapore that dedicated to promote the development of blockchain technology to the world. In 2018, Hashgard Foundation established the open source public blockchain project Hashgard, as the underlying platform for future digital financial innovation and organizational collaboration, supporting users to conduct research and application development based on this platform, and promote the ecological development of public blockchains.”
Buying and Selling Hashgard
Hashgard can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Gate.io and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hashgard directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hashgard should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hashgard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hashgard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hashgard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.