Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 4th. One Loom Network token can currently be purchased for $0.0260 or 0.00000317 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex, Bitbns, Coinbe and Fatbtc. In the last week, Loom Network has traded down 18.7% against the dollar. Loom Network has a market capitalization of $25.15 million and approximately $4.74 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003087 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012319 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.68 or 0.00191718 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.21 or 0.01017555 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0591 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00024055 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.40 or 0.00090511 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Loom Network Token Profile
Buying and Selling Loom Network
Loom Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allbit, Kucoin, Binance, DEx.top, LATOKEN, GOPAX, IDEX, Hotbit, Fatbtc, CoinExchange, Bittrex, Poloniex, Tidex, DragonEX, Bitbns, DDEX, Upbit, YoBit and Coinbe. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loom Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Loom Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.