Mithril (CURRENCY:MITH) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 4th. One Mithril token can currently be purchased for $0.0135 or 0.00000165 BTC on major exchanges including Bithumb, FCoin, CoinExchange and LBank. Mithril has a total market capitalization of $9.29 million and approximately $1.33 million worth of Mithril was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Mithril has traded up 2.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007522 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00010239 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002497 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002561 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000058 BTC.
Buying and Selling Mithril
Mithril can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, OKEx, DigiFinex, ZB.COM, HitBTC, CoinExchange, LBank, FCoin, Bithumb, Gate.io and Ethfinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mithril should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mithril using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.