Webcoin (CURRENCY:WEB) traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 4th. During the last week, Webcoin has traded 25.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Webcoin has a total market cap of $82,271.00 and approximately $40,112.00 worth of Webcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Webcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular exchanges including $50.98, $20.33, $24.68 and $5.60.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00038822 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006570 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $450.84 or 0.05513093 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000438 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0890 or 0.00001088 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000163 BTC.
Webcoin Coin Profile
Webcoin Coin Trading
Webcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $18.94, $10.39, $5.60, $13.77, $7.50, $24.68, $24.43, $51.55, $20.33, $32.15, $50.98 and $33.94. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Webcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Webcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Webcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Webcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Webcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.