CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 5th. Over the last seven days, CyberMiles has traded up 8% against the U.S. dollar. One CyberMiles token can now be purchased for $0.0184 or 0.00000225 BTC on major exchanges including BCEX, CoinBene, Bibox and Koinex. CyberMiles has a market capitalization of $14.70 million and approximately $3.36 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $56.77 or 0.00698125 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012736 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00033557 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00072024 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000689 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012171 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
CyberMiles Token Profile
CyberMiles Token Trading
CyberMiles can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Koinex, IDEX, Zebpay, Tokenomy, LBank, Cobinhood, DragonEX, BCEX, IDCM, Binance, Bithumb, CoinBene, OKEx and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberMiles should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CyberMiles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.