EXMR (CURRENCY:EXMR) traded up 7.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 5th. One EXMR token can currently be bought for $0.0077 or 0.00000095 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, YoBit and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). EXMR has a total market capitalization of $91,013.00 and $265.00 worth of EXMR was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, EXMR has traded down 11.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001972 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 24.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded 36.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
EXMR Token Profile
EXMR Token Trading
EXMR can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EXMR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EXMR should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EXMR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EXMR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EXMR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.