ImageCoin (CURRENCY:IMG) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 5th. ImageCoin has a total market cap of $3.31 million and $1.31 million worth of ImageCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ImageCoin has traded 7% lower against the US dollar. One ImageCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.25 or 0.00003042 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and Crex24.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Axe (AXE) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012240 BTC.
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004060 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded up 29.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
ImageCoin Coin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. ImageCoin’s official website is imagecoin.imagehosty.com.
ImageCoin Coin Trading
ImageCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ImageCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ImageCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ImageCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ImageCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ImageCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.