SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded down 4.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 6th. SnowGem has a market cap of $469,344.00 and $131,542.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, SnowGem has traded down 7.3% against the US dollar. One SnowGem coin can currently be bought for $0.0254 or 0.00000318 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, STEX and Graviex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8,008.52 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $173.07 or 0.02161779 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $222.98 or 0.02791174 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.09 or 0.00689577 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00012167 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $55.53 or 0.00695118 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00057029 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.20 or 0.00453145 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012650 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 18,567,400 coins and its circulating supply is 18,490,308 coins. SnowGem’s official website is snowgem.org. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SnowGem Coin Trading
SnowGem can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Graviex and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowGem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SnowGem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.