Synereo (CURRENCY:AMP) traded 9.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 5th. During the last week, Synereo has traded 3.8% lower against the US dollar. One Synereo token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0170 or 0.00000438 BTC on exchanges. Synereo has a market cap of $1.71 million and approximately $17,302.00 worth of Synereo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003128 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012419 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.63 or 0.00192858 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $83.36 or 0.01028716 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0591 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00024430 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00011156 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.34 or 0.00090629 BTC.
Synereo Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperSpace, previously Synereo, redefines content publishing and distribution with Blockchain-enabled solutions that efficiently underlie and support a decentralized attention economy.
HyperSpace, a privately held company, was founded in 2014 by Dor Konforty, a leading expert in decentralized organizational principles with over eight years of experience in the crypto/decentralization space. With offices in Tel-Aviv and San Francisco, our multidisciplinary team is comprised of experts in entrepreneurship, software engineering, R&D, marketing, and design – all working together to realize our vision: Creating a new content economy.”
Buying and Selling Synereo
Synereo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN LATOKEN LATOKEN Bittrex Upbit HItBTC Fubt.top (China). It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Synereo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Synereo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Synereo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Synereo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synereo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.