Blocknet (CURRENCY:BLOCK) traded down 2.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 7th. One Blocknet coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.98 or 0.00011810 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, CryptoBridge and Upbit. In the last week, Blocknet has traded up 8.6% against the US dollar. Blocknet has a market cap of $6.04 million and $15,342.00 worth of Blocknet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000090 BTC.
Blocknet Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Blocknet
Blocknet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blocknet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blocknet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blocknet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blocknet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocknet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.