Hashgard (CURRENCY:GARD) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 7th. During the last seven days, Hashgard has traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Hashgard token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Gate.io and IDEX. Hashgard has a total market capitalization of $2.00 million and $188,985.00 worth of Hashgard was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003326 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012222 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.06 or 0.00194496 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $84.87 or 0.01027821 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00029229 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.49 or 0.00090693 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hashgard Foundation Ltd., is a non-profit organization registered in Singapore that dedicated to promote the development of blockchain technology to the world. In 2018, Hashgard Foundation established the open source public blockchain project Hashgard, as the underlying platform for future digital financial innovation and organizational collaboration, supporting users to conduct research and application development based on this platform, and promote the ecological development of public blockchains.”
Buying and Selling Hashgard
Hashgard can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, IDEX and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hashgard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hashgard should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hashgard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hashgard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hashgard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.