Open Trading Network (CURRENCY:OTN) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 7th. In the last seven days, Open Trading Network has traded down 5.9% against the dollar. Open Trading Network has a total market cap of $5,190.00 and approximately $15.00 worth of Open Trading Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Open Trading Network token can currently be bought for $0.0026 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia, Bit-Z and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003340 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012195 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.05 or 0.00194073 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $85.25 or 0.01030406 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00028798 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.52 or 0.00090936 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Open Trading Network Token Profile
Buying and Selling Open Trading Network
Open Trading Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC, Livecoin, Cryptopia and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Trading Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Open Trading Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Open Trading Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Open Trading Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Trading Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.