Obyte (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 9th. During the last week, Obyte has traded 0.5% higher against the dollar. One Obyte coin can currently be bought for $20.36 or 0.00236442 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and UPbit. Obyte has a total market cap of $14.33 million and $19,144.00 worth of Obyte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003238 BTC.
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000454 BTC.
- IoT Chain (ITC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001494 BTC.
- Poseidon Network (QQQ) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- DEXON (DXN) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001942 BTC.
Obyte Coin Trading
Obyte can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and UPbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Obyte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Obyte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Obyte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Obyte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Obyte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.