Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 9th. During the last seven days, Stratis has traded up 14.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Stratis coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.36 or 0.00004183 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, Upbit and HitBTC. Stratis has a total market capitalization of $35.56 million and $873,467.00 worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006402 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0964 or 0.00001129 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001970 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000768 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002918 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00056021 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014299 BTC.
Stratis Coin Profile
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, HitBTC, Trade By Trade, LiteBit.eu, SouthXchange, Livecoin, Coinrail, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Upbit, Crex24, Poloniex, Bithumb and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.