Apex (CURRENCY:CPX) traded up 0.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 10th. Apex has a total market capitalization of $1.90 million and approximately $78,691.00 worth of Apex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Apex token can now be purchased for $0.0040 or 0.00000047 BTC on exchanges including Switcheo Network, Bitbns, Bit-Z and LBank. In the last week, Apex has traded 5.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00010935 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005490 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Apex Token Profile
Apex Token Trading
Apex can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, LBank, Bit-Z and Bitbns. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Apex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.