BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded up 4.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 9th. BitBay has a market cap of $3.64 million and approximately $396.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, BitBay has traded up 24.8% against the US dollar. One BitBay coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000042 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, Upbit and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021334 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0744 or 0.00000868 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 23.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004362 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling BitBay
BitBay can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.