Counterparty (CURRENCY:XCP) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 10th. Counterparty has a market capitalization of $4.46 million and approximately $129.00 worth of Counterparty was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Counterparty has traded down 4.2% against the US dollar. One Counterparty coin can currently be bought for about $1.70 or 0.00019911 BTC on exchanges including Tux Exchange, Bittrex, Poloniex and Zaif.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8,560.44 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $231.09 or 0.02699612 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001653 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $52.11 or 0.00609965 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005487 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0492 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
Buying and Selling Counterparty
Counterparty can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Tux Exchange, Bittrex and Zaif. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Counterparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Counterparty should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Counterparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Counterparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Counterparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.