CyberVein (CURRENCY:CVT) traded down 0.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 9th. One CyberVein token can now be bought for $0.0041 or 0.00000048 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, HitBTC, IDEX and OKEx. Over the last week, CyberVein has traded 15.8% lower against the US dollar. CyberVein has a market capitalization of $4.31 million and $7,050.00 worth of CyberVein was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- U Network (UUU) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
CyberVein Token Profile
CyberVein Token Trading
CyberVein can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, HitBTC, Bilaxy, IDEX and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberVein directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CyberVein should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CyberVein using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberVein Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberVein and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.