LiteDoge (CURRENCY:LDOGE) traded 30.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on October 9th. Over the last seven days, LiteDoge has traded up 20.4% against the US dollar. One LiteDoge coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and YoBit. LiteDoge has a market cap of $214,859.00 and $20.00 worth of LiteDoge was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18,764.17 or 2.18700153 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00034881 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000333 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000816 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 11th, 2015. LiteDoge’s total supply is 16,418,166,492 coins. LiteDoge’s official Twitter account is @litedoge and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for LiteDoge is www.ldoge.tech. The Reddit community for LiteDoge is /r/litedoge and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
LiteDoge Coin Trading
LiteDoge can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteDoge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteDoge should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteDoge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteDoge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteDoge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.