MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded up 24.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 9th. MonetaryUnit has a market capitalization of $996,216.00 and approximately $7,554.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MonetaryUnit coin can now be purchased for about $0.0058 or 0.00000068 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Bittylicious, Upbit and Bittrex. Over the last week, MonetaryUnit has traded 38.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00011248 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003371 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005403 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000448 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded up 108.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded down 35.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Buying and Selling MonetaryUnit
MonetaryUnit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bittylicious, Upbit, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonetaryUnit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonetaryUnit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.