Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 10th. One Phoenixcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0020 or 0.00000023 BTC on major exchanges. Phoenixcoin has a total market capitalization of $143,186.00 and $1.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded down 11.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $72.13 or 0.00842590 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00033191 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.94 or 0.00197866 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006101 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 24.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.74 or 0.00090389 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002178 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004183 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 4,545.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official website is phoenixcoin.org. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Phoenixcoin
Phoenixcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenixcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.