Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 9th. During the last seven days, Rubycoin has traded down 29% against the US dollar. One Rubycoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0638 or 0.00000745 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. Rubycoin has a total market capitalization of $1.75 million and $47.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021410 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0744 or 0.00000868 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004365 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Rubycoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Rubycoin
Rubycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.