TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 9th. TurtleCoin has a total market cap of $1.40 million and approximately $369,379.00 worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, TurtleCoin has traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One TurtleCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 55,490,373,035 coins. TurtleCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@turtlecoin. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. TurtleCoin’s official website is turtlecoin.lol.
Buying and Selling TurtleCoin
TurtleCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TurtleCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TurtleCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.