BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 11th. One BitBay coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0061 or 0.00000074 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. During the last week, BitBay has traded 125.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. BitBay has a total market capitalization of $6.22 million and $613.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021628 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0645 or 0.00000775 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004207 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.