Cosmos (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 11th. In the last seven days, Cosmos has traded 9.6% higher against the US dollar. One Cosmos coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.84 or 0.00034203 BTC on major exchanges including BitForex, Hotbit, Coinone and GDAC. Cosmos has a market cap of $541.93 million and approximately $147.28 million worth of Cosmos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.79 or 0.00093775 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001324 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.99 or 0.00120150 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0957 or 0.00001151 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8,413.20 or 1.01027205 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003342 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 39% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002592 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000657 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cosmos’ official website is cosmos.network. Cosmos’ official message board is blog.cosmos.network. The Reddit community for Cosmos is /r/cosmosnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Cosmos Coin Trading
Cosmos can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, GDAC, Hotbit and Coinone. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cosmos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cosmos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cosmos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cosmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cosmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.