CROAT (CURRENCY:CROAT) traded 58.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 11th. CROAT has a total market cap of $259,469.00 and approximately $1,472.00 worth of CROAT was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, CROAT has traded up 273.9% against the US dollar. One CROAT coin can currently be purchased for $0.0037 or 0.00000044 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 40.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 22.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 19th, 2017. CROAT’s total supply is 70,906,341 coins. CROAT’s official Twitter account is @croatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. CROAT’s official website is croat.cat.
CROAT Coin Trading
CROAT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CROAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CROAT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CROAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CROAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CROAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.