Capricoin (CURRENCY:CPC) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on October 13th. Capricoin has a total market capitalization of $165,236.00 and $41,656.00 worth of Capricoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Capricoin has traded 11.1% higher against the US dollar. One Capricoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0830 or 0.00000984 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 47.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 20th, 2015. Capricoin’s total supply is 200,995,023 coins and its circulating supply is 1,990,045 coins. Capricoin’s official Twitter account is @CapricoinSocial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Capricoin is cryptomaa.com/coin/CPC. Capricoin’s official website is capricoin.org.
Capricoin Coin Trading
Capricoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Capricoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Capricoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Capricoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Capricoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Capricoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.