Digital Fantasy Sports (CURRENCY:DFS) traded 1.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on October 15th. One Digital Fantasy Sports token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0451 or 0.00000549 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cat.Ex, Coindeal and P2PB2B. Digital Fantasy Sports has a total market capitalization of $139,196.00 and $343.00 worth of Digital Fantasy Sports was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Digital Fantasy Sports has traded down 24% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00043164 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007335 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $500.91 or 0.06016631 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0933 or 0.00001121 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00042913 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00016680 BTC.
Digital Fantasy Sports Profile
Digital Fantasy Sports Token Trading
Digital Fantasy Sports can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cat.Ex, Coindeal and P2PB2B. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Fantasy Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Fantasy Sports should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digital Fantasy Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Fantasy Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Fantasy Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.