Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 15th. Over the last week, Expanse has traded down 6.5% against the US dollar. One Expanse coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0793 or 0.00000967 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittrex. Expanse has a market capitalization of $1.29 million and $41,531.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00001077 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Expanse Coin Trading
Expanse can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, BiteBTC, Cryptopia, Bittrex, YoBit and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Expanse should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Expanse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.