Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 15th. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0021 or 0.00000026 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Phoenixcoin has a total market cap of $156,093.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Phoenixcoin has traded up 4.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $71.22 or 0.00866874 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00035828 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.76 or 0.00191865 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005966 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.52 or 0.00091567 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002372 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004475 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenixcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phoenixcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.