0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 16th. During the last week, 0x has traded up 22.1% against the dollar. One 0x token can now be bought for $0.31 or 0.00003884 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Koinex, C2CX and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. 0x has a total market cap of $187.20 million and approximately $43.26 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003534 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012551 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.90 or 0.00223238 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.75 or 0.01081940 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00000775 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00028661 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.96 or 0.00086861 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Buying and Selling 0x
0x can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Bithumb, BitMart, Bitbns, Ethfinex, OTCBTC, Kucoin, Radar Relay, GOPAX, IDEX, Huobi, FCoin, Hotbit, Bilaxy, Upbit, Binance, Independent Reserve, AirSwap, HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Mercatox, BitBay, DigiFinex, Zebpay, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Iquant, ABCC, Cobinhood, ZB.COM, Poloniex, C2CX, Fatbtc, Liqui, Vebitcoin, Koinex, OKEx, Livecoin, CoinTiger, Coinone, Crex24, WazirX, Gatecoin, Bittrex, Gate.io and Tokenomy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0x should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.