Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded up 2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 16th. Bitcoin Incognito has a total market cap of $191,917.00 and approximately $16,781.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can now be bought for $0.0168 or 0.00000209 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Escodex, Trade Satoshi and STEX. During the last week, Bitcoin Incognito has traded down 11.8% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Solaris (XLR) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002598 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded 23.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- UralsCoin (URALS) traded 42% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Bitcoin Incognito Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Incognito
Bitcoin Incognito can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Crex24, Graviex, Escodex and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Incognito should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Incognito using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Incognito Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Incognito and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.