Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded down 9.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 17th. Qredit has a market capitalization of $332,142.00 and $4,608.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qredit coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges including Altilly and Trade Satoshi. During the last week, Qredit has traded 14.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00036595 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00011086 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009738 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003832 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006164 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002477 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00000984 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000046 BTC.
Qredit Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 721,685,470 coins and its circulating supply is 670,472,650 coins. Qredit’s official website is qredit.io. The official message board for Qredit is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Qredit
Qredit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Altilly. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qredit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qredit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.