Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded up 6.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. One Qredit coin can currently be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Altilly. In the last seven days, Qredit has traded 15.1% higher against the US dollar. Qredit has a total market cap of $353,445.00 and approximately $1,060.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00036430 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00011018 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009889 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003990 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006126 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002525 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0829 or 0.00001042 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000045 BTC.
Qredit Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 721,685,470 coins and its circulating supply is 670,472,650 coins. Qredit’s official website is qredit.io. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Qredit’s official message board is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1.
Qredit Coin Trading
Qredit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Altilly and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qredit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qredit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.