Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 18th. One Tezos coin can now be bought for approximately $0.88 or 0.00011018 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Tezos has a market cap of $578.89 million and approximately $10.87 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Tezos has traded 3.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003990 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006126 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Buying and Selling Tezos
Tezos can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tezos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tezos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.