Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. Zilliqa has a total market capitalization of $45.17 million and $5.46 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zilliqa token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0052 or 0.00000065 BTC on popular exchanges including Tokenomy, BitMart, OTCBTC and Zebpay. During the last week, Zilliqa has traded down 11.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003670 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012580 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.22 or 0.00228546 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $91.35 or 0.01146093 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000799 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00029959 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.10 or 0.00089101 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Zilliqa Token Profile
Zilliqa Token Trading
Zilliqa can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, DragonEX, OOOBTC, Bitbns, Upbit, BitMart, DDEX, Coinhub, Radar Relay, Tokenomy, UEX, OKEx, Coinone, Bithumb, IDEX, WazirX, Korbit, HitBTC, OTCBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), BitForex, Kucoin, GOPAX, Koinex, AirSwap, Zebpay, Hotbit, Gate.io, Huobi, FCoin, Ethfinex, Binance, Kyber Network and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zilliqa should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zilliqa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.