Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded 10.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 18th. One Absolute coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and STEX. Over the last week, Absolute has traded 3% lower against the US dollar. Absolute has a market cap of $25,045.00 and $1,443.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $68.03 or 0.00856374 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00034213 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.10 or 0.00177550 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005720 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00089016 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002294 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003993 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 13,454,448 coins and its circulating supply is 12,921,832 coins. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Absolute’s official message board is forum.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Absolute’s official website is www.absolutecoin.net.
Buying and Selling Absolute
Absolute can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Absolute should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Absolute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.