Pirate Chain (CURRENCY:ARRR) traded down 2.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 19th. One Pirate Chain coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0230 or 0.00000287 BTC on exchanges including Graviex and CryptoBridge. Over the last seven days, Pirate Chain has traded 14.8% lower against the US dollar. Pirate Chain has a market cap of $2.88 million and approximately $1,129.00 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003650 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012623 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.12 or 0.00227013 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $90.64 or 0.01135322 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0632 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00029684 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.10 or 0.00088924 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Pirate Chain
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Pirate Chain is /r/piratechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pirate Chain’s official website is pirate.black. Pirate Chain’s official message board is medium.com/piratechain.
Buying and Selling Pirate Chain
Pirate Chain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirate Chain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pirate Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.