TrueUSD (CURRENCY:TUSD) traded down 0% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. TrueUSD has a market cap of $186.52 million and approximately $235.55 million worth of TrueUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, TrueUSD has traded down 0.6% against the US dollar. One TrueUSD token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00012604 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Kuna, OpenLedger DEX and Crex24.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003676 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012620 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.12 or 0.00227705 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $89.87 or 0.01129439 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00029083 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.13 or 0.00089636 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
TrueUSD Token Profile
TrueUSD Token Trading
TrueUSD can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, OpenLedger DEX, CoinTiger, HBUS, Cryptopia, Koinex, Binance, WazirX, Upbit, Zebpay, IDEX, HitBTC, Bitso, Kuna, Bittrex and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrueUSD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TrueUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrueUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.