VideoCoin (CURRENCY:VID) traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 19th. VideoCoin has a market cap of $3.04 million and $4.08 million worth of VideoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VideoCoin token can currently be bought for about $0.20 or 0.00002447 BTC on exchanges including Beaxy, KuCoin and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, VideoCoin has traded 18.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002287 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded down 38% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling VideoCoin
VideoCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Beaxy, KuCoin and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VideoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VideoCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VideoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VideoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VideoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.