Bitcoin Confidential (CURRENCY:BC) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 19th. One Bitcoin Confidential coin can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Bleutrade. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Confidential has traded 19.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Confidential has a total market cap of $2.35 million and $1,086.00 worth of Bitcoin Confidential was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00042587 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007493 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $495.26 or 0.06213805 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0825 or 0.00001036 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00042025 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000163 BTC.
Bitcoin Confidential Profile
Bitcoin Confidential Coin Trading
Bitcoin Confidential can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Bleutrade. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Confidential directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Confidential should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Confidential using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Confidential Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Confidential and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.