BlackCoin (CURRENCY:BLK) traded up 2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 20th. In the last week, BlackCoin has traded up 11.2% against the dollar. BlackCoin has a market capitalization of $4.18 million and $20,968.00 worth of BlackCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BlackCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0663 or 0.00000809 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, CoinExchange, Livecoin and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00021022 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 32.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0659 or 0.00000803 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004880 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BlackCoin Coin Trading
BlackCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, Trade By Trade, Tux Exchange, Livecoin, Bleutrade and Bittylicious. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BlackCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.