Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 20th. One Civic token can currently be purchased for about $0.0393 or 0.00000485 BTC on exchanges including Radar Relay, Huobi, Mercatox and Liqui. During the last week, Civic has traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Civic has a total market capitalization of $26.35 million and $1.58 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003642 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012446 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.27 or 0.00226422 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $93.14 or 0.01154052 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0634 or 0.00000786 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00029223 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.23 or 0.00089573 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Civic Token Profile
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, IDEX, Poloniex, GOPAX, Kyber Network, Mercatox, Kucoin, Radar Relay, OKEx, Gate.io, Huobi, Binance, Livecoin, Liqui, Vebitcoin, Upbit, HitBTC, ABCC and COSS. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Civic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Civic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.