Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. During the last week, Kin has traded down 13.3% against the US dollar. Kin has a total market cap of $7.69 million and $699,688.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Fatbtc and Stellarport.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003642 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012446 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.27 or 0.00226422 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $93.14 or 0.01154052 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0634 or 0.00000786 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00029223 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.23 or 0.00089573 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Kin Token Trading
Kin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC, IDEX, Mercatox, DDEX, Stellarport, Allbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Fatbtc, YoBit, CoinFalcon, COSS, OTCBTC and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.