Maxcoin (CURRENCY:MAX) traded 21.5% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 19th. One Maxcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0038 or 0.00000048 BTC on major exchanges including Bittylicious, Cryptohub and YoBit. Maxcoin has a total market capitalization of $234,916.00 and $2.00 worth of Maxcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Maxcoin has traded up 11.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.66 or 0.00848925 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00034367 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.22 or 0.00178377 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005664 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.00 or 0.00087870 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002290 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003971 BTC.
Keccak hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 6th, 2014. Maxcoin’s total supply is 61,445,805 coins. Maxcoin’s official Twitter account is @maxcoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Maxcoin’s official website is www.maxcoinproject.org.
Maxcoin Coin Trading
Maxcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Bittylicious and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maxcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maxcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Maxcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maxcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maxcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.