BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded up 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 21st. During the last seven days, BOScoin has traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One BOScoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0056 or 0.00000067 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, GDAC and CoinBene. BOScoin has a market capitalization of $3.85 million and approximately $14,070.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000483 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 31.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0861 or 0.00001041 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 42% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 977,080,050 coins and its circulating supply is 692,743,156 coins. The official message board for BOScoin is forum.boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. BOScoin’s official website is boscoin.io. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BOScoin
BOScoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, GDAC and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOScoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BOScoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.