TOKPIE (CURRENCY:TKP) traded up 23.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 21st. Over the last seven days, TOKPIE has traded 80.5% higher against the US dollar. TOKPIE has a total market capitalization of $19,463.00 and $1,060.00 worth of TOKPIE was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TOKPIE token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000065 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including token.store and VinDAX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- 3DCoin (3DC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- Auxilium (AUX) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- SwiftCash (SWIFT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- XDNA (XDNA) traded down 39% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Project Coin (PRJ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SpectrumNetwork (SPEC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
TOKPIE Token Profile
TOKPIE Token Trading
TOKPIE can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: token.store and VinDAX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TOKPIE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TOKPIE should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TOKPIE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TOKPIE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TOKPIE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.